3Ds Max + FStorm Render
Complete interior tutorial using 3Ds Max and FStorm Render, nearly 20 hours of recorded video covering everything from start to finish.
This tutorial is recorded using FStorm, but with descent knowledge you can easily follow this with any other renderer as the techniques I use are not in any way unique for FStorm.
This is a bundle containing:
Almost 20 hours of video tutorial of how I made the images in the gallery below. More or less nothing is left out, not even my mistakes.
The scandinavian interior scene which includes the unfurnished scene (FStorm), my experimental HDRI, and the Lookup Table I made in this course.
- Interior design and propping
- Asset management (model bank)
- The room
- Facade for exterior view
- Simple but powerful custom MaxScripts to help our workflow.
- Clamped cables, cords etc.
- Realistic glass
- GrowFX: Modeling and shading a plant
- Marvelous designer: Modeling and simulation of a plaid with tassels, using MD and 3DsMax "Morpher"
- Proper glass shaders, glass isn't as simple as it sounds
- Proper leaf shaders and custom displacement creation
- Anisotropic metals
- Marvelous Designer
- Physics simulation done properly with MassFX
Lighting and composition:
- Two different kinds of lighting using HDRI's
- Some compositional rules
- Rendertime optimization in FStorm
- Memory optimization in FStorm
- Retouching the images in both Affinity and Photoshop
And probably something more :-)
Ordinary price: €139.00
Total download size >12GB
Note: This tutorial was originally made specifically for Patreon. In the videos I might talk about things reagarding Patreon that is not applicable in this course.